Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 1, 2011

My Holiday

Last 2 weeks ago, I had a holiday go to my country side where is my grandparents lived. That is my father side lived. My father side has 9 children, my father was the fifth. When I in there, I greeted my grandparents and Uncle. While I was there, I usually played computer games, played card and play with my cousin. I didn't saw him for a time. I missed him a lots. I played computer game for 12 hours per day. Because my Uncle had his own net shop so I can played free. At night, I made and burnt fireworks and get caught by my grandparents. Then they hit my hand like a punishment. Some days, at the evening, I went to fish with my uncle and cousin. My Uncle was the best fisher in town. Nearly the end of the trip, I played soccer with my cousin and he tackled me and I fell. That was so hurt. I nearly twisted my ankle again. When came back to home for few days, my family had dinner with Jimmy's family and Billy's family. We ate in Nam An restaurant, walked in Panorama area. We also watched comedy video and told each other funny stories. That is my holiday.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét