SCRIPT
Title: Hero
Author: I
I: In my life, I have had one hero. A person who I have followed and who is my role model. For some people it may be a movie star, celebrity, sport star and or maybe a friend.
(Background music is Romeo and Juliet)
I: But with me, my family is enough. My Hero is my father. My father’s name is Phan Ngoc Thao. Now, he is 45 years old.
I: He works for The Thibidi Company. It specialises in making electric devices
I: My father has dark skin that’s make he strength. His head is grey, but his face spread out that he still has the sound of mind.
I: My dad is a funny guy. He can make me and other people laugh a lot. He can do every trick. My family see him as a clown. (Laughing sound effect)
I: Besides being funny, he can be really serious in his studies and is great at math.
I: When I have something I don’t understand, he shows me how to do it in detail and explain for me again if I don’t understand.
(Cry on my shoulder back ground music)
I: I’m good at math, but sometimes I don’t understand. He is my teacher. He was a math teacher for 3 months in college. He can solve every maths problem in 10 minutes. He also remembers all the formula in math. And calculate all math equation in 3 minutes. I love math and now, I don’t have to worry about math any more. I have my own private teacher.
I: Beside math and study, he is really good at sport. Especially soccer. He plays soccer very well. He was a soccer player for his school when he attended primary school. He teaches me how to control the ball, shooting, passing and taking free kicks. He was skillful in passing and shooting because he played as a midfielder
(Shoot the ball sound effect)
I: My father usually listens to music on the radio. He has a wonderful understanding of music. Symphony and light music are 2 types of music he usually likes to listen to
I: I was a big fan of Ronaldo. But for me, he is no longer that important. My dad bring family is over work. He cares about his family and shares with us. He can solve any problem in life. He teaches me how to debate with other people. He has a talent that can persuade people. He is my hero and would love to follow him.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét